IBBU Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening Invitation
IBBU Post-UTME/DE registration for 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Application cost is ₦2000. Candidates are expected to check their eligibility before proceeding to submit their O’level results on the university’s portal.
Also See: IBBU Lapai Admission List
All prospective candidates are to take note of the following before and during the submission of their O’level result(s).
The following are the steps for the result submission/screening process:
All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise on this link: http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/?q=rve/rvc
Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (₦2,000.00) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
About Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai (IBBUL)
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai(IBBUL) is a modern, outward-looking institution, committed to engaging with the major issues of our times. A leading multidisciplinary university, IBBUL today is a true academic powerhouse. The University was established by the Niger State University Law of 2005 and commenced academic activities during the 2005/2006 academic session.
“The University is named after the former Head of States Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (GCFR) popularly referred to as IBB, as a mark of honour to one of the most illustrious sons of the State, and former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, who has led indelible footprints on the sands of the history of our time.” – Engr. Abdulkadir A. Kure (FNSE), Former Governor of Niger State and Visitor, IBBU.
We have a national reach and global vision. A good number of IBBU students come from within and outside Niger State, attracted from all over the country and even neigbouring countries. Much of the energy of IBBUL’s life comes from our students, who are clever, curious about the world and passionate about making a difference. Student life here is challenging. We provide opportunity and leadership in teaching and research, entrepreneurship, volunteering and general study. We admit excellent students – from all backgrounds – and we work with them to develop and excel.
At IBBUL, our research strategy commits us to addressing Nigerian educational Challenges, by working together right across the University in order to tackle the problems that face us today – in national and global health, sustainable cities, intercultural understanding, and human wellbeing. We believe in undertaking fundamental research and in applying its findings.
Objectives of IBBU
The objectives for which the University was established are:
- To encourage the advancement of learning and afford all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex, religion, ethnic group, political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education.
- To provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its programmes, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons who are equipped to benefit from them.
- To encourage and promote scholarship and to conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavor.
- To relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Niger State in particular and the Nation at large.
- To undertake any other activites appropriate for a University of the highest standard.