IBBU Post UTME 2021/2022: How to Know if You are Eligible for IBBU Admission Screening Exercise
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) has started selling their Post UTME admission screening exercise application forms for the 2021/2022 academic session. The IBBU post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
Also See: IBBU Lapai Admission List
IBBU Cut off Mark:
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2021 UTME and scored 150 and above as wells as Direct Entry Candidates who have Upper Credit or its equivalent are all invited for the screening exercise.
About Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU)
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai(IBBUL) is a modern, outward-looking institution, committed to engaging with the major issues of our times. A leading multidisciplinary university, IBBUL today is a true academic powerhouse. The University was established by the Niger State University Law of 2005 and commenced academic activities during the 2005/2006 academic session.
“The University is named after the former Head of States Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (GCFR) popularly referred to as IBB, as a mark of honour to one of the most illustrious sons of the State, and former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, who has led indelible footprints on the sands of the history of our time.” – Engr. Abdulkadir A. Kure (FNSE), Former Governor of Niger State and Visitor, IBBU.
We have a national reach and global vision. A good number of IBBU students come from within and outside Niger State, attracted from all over the country and even neigbouring countries. Much of the energy of IBBUL’s life comes from our students, who are clever, curious about the world and passionate about making a difference. Student life here is challenging. We provide opportunity and leadership in teaching and research, entrepreneurship, volunteering and general study. We admit excellent students – from all backgrounds – and we work with them to develop and excel.
At IBBUL, our research strategy commits us to addressing Nigerian educational Challenges, by working together right across the University in order to tackle the problems that face us today – in national and global health, sustainable cities, intercultural understanding, and human wellbeing. We believe in undertaking fundamental research and in applying its findings.
Objectives of IBBU
The objectives for which the University was established are:
- To encourage the advancement of learning and afford all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex, religion, ethnic group, political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education.
- To provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its programmes, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons who are equipped to benefit from them.
- To encourage and promote scholarship and to conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavor.
- To relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Niger State in particular and the Nation at large.
- To undertake any other activites appropriate for a University of the highest standard.