The Polytechnic Ibadan, also known as Ibadan Poly acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. See details below.
Following the publication of The Polytechnic Ibadan ND and HND full-time admission lists, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as an acceptance fee and payment procedure.
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2020/2021 academic session are to follow the procedure outlined below to accept their admission.
Ibadan Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Details
All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of the Acceptance fee of Thirty Two thousand Five hundred Naira (N32,500) with a bank charge of N300 (three hundred naira).
Login into http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/Access and click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee’.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.ng.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance, and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)