Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY) acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 session have been released. See details on how to pay your acceptance fee and do your registration below.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the full-time/part-time ND and HND Programmes of the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Recommended: HUKPOLY Admission List
How to Pay HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures
- Log on to portal.hukpoly.edu.ng then click the registration menu and supply your application number and the password created for you during the application
- Make a payment of N1,000 ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Download your admission letter and other relevant documents
- Update information in your biodata
- Supply details of next of kin and guardian
- Clearance will be made online based on your acceptance by the Academic Office
- Make a payment of applicable registration fees
- Download course form and relevant receipts
- Proceed to your head of department for cross-checking and signing
- Make other necessary signing(s)