How to Print NYSC Call Up Letter:
See the procedure for printing National Youth Service Corps, NYSC call up letters for 2018 Batch A Prospective Corps Members. Simply follow the instructions given below to proceed to print your call up letter.
According to NYSC, prospective corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their call-up letters. Prospective Corps Members that did not make payment during online registration are to start collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation.
Steps to Follow:
- Go to NYSC portal.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on the Print Call Up Letter link to access and print your NYSC call up letter.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
- Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
- Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
- Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.
- Medical/veterinary Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optometrists, Physiotherapists Nurses and Public Environmental Health graduates should bring their professional licenses or certificates of full registration issued by their professional bodies.
The National Youth Service Corps is an organization set up by the Nigerian government to involve the country’s graduates in the development of the country.
The NYSC scheme was created in a bid to reconstruct, reconcile and rebuild the country after the Nigerian Civil war. The unfortunate antecedents in our national history gave impetus to the establishment of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established “with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity”.