UNN acceptance fee is the amount collected by the university from you showing that you have accepted their provisional admission.
Also See: UNN Admission List
How to Pay UNN Acceptance Fee (Payment Guidelines)
Are you still confused about how to make your UNN Acceptance Fee Payment? Procedures you can follow include:
- First, visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng)
- Click on Undergraduate students.
- Click on create account.
- Enter your Jamb Registration number and your PUTME application RRR.
- Get login details.
- Go to 1 above.
- Enter the login details from 5 above.
- Login to portal.
- Change Password.
- Complete student profile.
- Print out student biodata page.
- Refresh window and click on acceptance fees.
- Generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Proceed to make payments online (using ATM) or at any bank of your choice.
- Come back to Acceptance fees.
- Click Pay acceptance fee.
- Enter the RRR and proceed to generate acceptance letter duly signed (e-signature).