Nigerian Scholars is no doubt the fastest growing educational community of Nigerian students seeking information and assistance as they seek to pursue their academic dreams in Nigeria and beyond.
Are we just bluffing about that first statement?
No! Here’s some stats:
Nigerianscholars.com was registered on the 6th of January, 2015 and officially started the next day. Since then to date (October, 2015), we have grown to:
– 700,000 page views per month [Currently]
– 650,000 Page Views Per Month [Average]
– 250,000 Visitors Per Month [Average]
If you wish to see the kind of information we share and the level of activity on our site, you may begin with our homepage.
What Benefits Do I Stand to Gain in Becoming a Tutor on Nigerian Scholars?
There are a number of benefits that are accrued to being a tutor on Nigerian Scholars:
- You can earn passive income by promoting your products related to what you decide to teach such as books.
- You can promote your brand such as a website or blog where you offer full courses on the particular subjects you decide to teach our scholars about.
- You’ll be announcing your expertise on a whole new scale and level.
What Do I Need to Become a Tutor on Nigerian Scholars?
You do not need anything to become a tutor on Nigerian Scholars except that you must be knowledgeable enough about whatever it is you want to teach and educate others about because your posts and articles will have to be in the form of guides with steps or bullet points that readers can easily follow and understand.
Besides, the more useful and highly educating content you publish for Nigerian scholars, the more likely you promote yourself and your brand positively.
Subject Topics Should Fall Into Any One of the Following Categories”
- Languages and Literature
- Life and Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences and History
- Fine and Performing Arts
- Religion, Morality/Ethics and Theology
- Physical, Health, and Safety Education
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Business and Marketing
- Medical and Health Care Sciences
- Public, Protective, and Government Services
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Architecture, Building and Construction
- Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Human Services
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
- Engineering and Technology
Note: Miscellaneous can cover any subject topic that may not fall into any of the other categories.
Please also note that adult content (such as pornographic content) are not allowed!
How Do I Become A Tutor on Nigerian Scholars?
Becoming a tutor on Nigerian Scholars is very easy. You just need to first register here.
After registering, send us a quick message via the contact form below indicating what kind of topics or subjects you’ll be teaching or educating Nigerian scholars about.
Please, it is important that you also tell us what makes you knowledgeable enough about the topics or subjects in question to want to educate others about it on Nigerian Scholars.
We look forward to partnering with you!