Gombe State University, GSU Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gombe State University (GSU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status. Note that the merit batch have been released.
How to Check GSU Admission List
The list of successfully admitted candidates have been uploaded on both the School and JAMB CAPS portal. Candidates are to proceed to both the School and JAMB CAPS portals to check their admission status. Follow the steps below to do just that.
How to Check Your Admission on School Portal
- Visit the University website www.gsu.edu.ng
- Click on the “Registration” link and select “Undergraduate”.
- Use your JAMB No. as your “username” and “gsu2021” as your default password in the login request region.
- Once you successfully login, you are required to COMPLETE your personal PROFILE information.
- Afterwards, click on the “Pay Registration Fee” link, and select the PAY option of your choice e.g Bank Branch or online payment.
- After you have successfully made your payment, go back to STEP 3.0 above, to access your Registration details Form (CAUTION: print the form or note the details of the form, for further action in STEP 7 below).
- You can now use the NEW Registration No. you obtained in STEP 6.0 above as your “username” and the default password “gsu2021”, as your password to login again and change the default password.
- Once you have successfully logged into your personal page again, click on the “Courses Registration” link to register your Courses.
NB: Core Courses are automatically registered first before Elective Courses. Also, the Total Credit Units to be registered cannot exceed the Maximum of 24 Units per Semester
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
1. Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!