Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form is now available for the 2020/2021 academic session. This page will show you how to apply for Godfrey Okoye University post UTME and admission screening. If you are interested in gaining admission into Godfrey Okoye University, see the details below.
- Industrial Physics
- Physics with Geo-Physics
- Physics with Renewable Energy
- Physics with Electronics
- Geology and Mining
- Geography and Environmental Management
- Statistics and Demography
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Primary Education
- Educational Management
- History, International Studies & Diplomacy Education
- English & Literary Studies Education
- Business Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Computer Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Biology Education
- History, International Studies & Diplomacy
- Religious Studies
- Applied Biology
- English And Literary Studies
- Computer Science
JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admissions
- Cut off Mark for Faculty of LAW – 220
- Other Faculties – 160
Entry Requirement for Degree programmes
Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in the SSCE before applying for admission and these must include English and Mathematics and pre-requisite combination of courses for the degree programme.
Candidates applying to GO University must have a suitable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Can I Apply If I Did Not Choose GO University?
Yes, you can apply to the university, but you will have to apply online to JAMB for Change of Institution. with our recommendation, JAMB will post you to Godfrey Okoye University.
How to Apply for Godfrey Okoye University Post UTME Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), Ugwuomu-Nike Enugu, undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
New Applicant: Create login details – use the Form on the left side. When you click ‘Request form’ Application Form link will be sent to your email.
Check your email address for the link, click on the link and fill the application form
* Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format. * Provide your bio data and academic records * Cross check the application form and submit * You can save the application and continue later
Payments: The application form is free
On successful submission, the admission officer will review your application and respond to you within 24 hours. An email and SMS will be sent to you once a decision has been made by the admission officer.