Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic HND admission form is on sale for the 2020/2021 session. See details on how to apply for admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into The Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic, Saapade, Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic HND Courses
- Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Electronics & Telecom option)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering (Power & Machine option)
- Computer Engineering
Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
- SSCE entry requirements for the corresponding Higher National Diploma programmes.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience.
How to Apply Gateway (ICT) Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).