Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade, GAPOSA post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is on sale. See how to apply for Gateway Poly Post UTME form below.
Also See: List of courses offered at Gateway ICT Polytechnic, Saapade (GAPOSA)
This is to inform all candidates who sat for JAMB UTME and scored the minimum scored required for public polytechnics that the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade POST UTME screening exercise applications form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
Gateway (ICT) Poly Available ND Courses
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic, GAPOSA Post UTME Form:
- Go to Gateway ICT Poly Portal by https://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/FreshApplication
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Can I apply?
Can I still apply