Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form is currently on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is now accepting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its newly accredited programmes.
FUWUKARI Supplementary Post-UTME Application Details and Requirements
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied to Federal University Wukari as their first choice and those who did not but wish to change to the new programmes may do so but must meet the prescribed requirements.
The new programmes are as follows:
- MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 240
- BSC Human Anatomy – 200
- B SC. Human Physiology – 200
- B.SC. Physiotherapy – 200
- B SC Basic Medical Laboratory Science
- LLB LAW – 230
- B.Eng Chemical Engineering – 230
- B.Eng Agricultural Engineering – 230
- B.Eng Computer Engineering – 230
- B.SC Biology Education – 160
- B.Sc Mathematics Education – 160
- B.SC Physical and Health Education – 160
- B.Ed Adult Education – 160
- BLS Library and Information Science – 160
All interested candidates who meet the requirements are to log into the JAMB Website for change of institution and change of course.
Candidates who have successfully done the change can proceed to log into the Federal University Wukari portal: www.fuwportal.edu.ng for online post UTME registration
NOTE: All candidates who did not apply to the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) as their first choice but wish to change to the institution are to upload their O/Level results to JAMB Website and Fuwportal
Registration for the online Post UTME screening closes by midnight of Friday 30th April 2021.