FUWukari Post UTME Information for 2019/2020 Session
The Federal University Wukari (FUW), Taraba State (FUWukari) 2019/2020 Post UTME Admission Form is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university institution and all aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to apply are hereby informed to procure their form now.
The school authorities and management of Federal University Wukari (FUW), Taraba State wishes to inform 2019/2020 UTME candidates that the admission screening form into undergraduate degree programmes is out.
FUWukari Post-UTME/DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening fee and other relevant information on 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Screening fee is ₦2000.
Also See: How to Check FUWukari Post UTME Result
FUWukari Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Invitation
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Wukari for the 2019/2020 academic session that the University has scheduled Post- UTME Screening Exercise to hold at the Federal University Wukari, along Katsina –Ala road, Wukari, Taraba State.
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2019 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
Also See: FUWUKARI Admission List
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates are to visit: www.fuwportal.edu.ng/ug/putme_registration.php
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
The Wukari Campus of the Taraba State Polytechnic, housing the School of Administration and Business Studies was donated by the State Government to the Federal Government for the take-off of the Federal University Wukari, Taraba State. The formal introduction of Prof. O. Geoffrey Okogbaa, the newly appointed Vice-Chancellor of the University to the State Governor of Taraba State, His Excellency Pharm. Saidu Danfulani Danbaba, took place on Monday 14 March 2011 in the Government House at Jalingo, the Taraba State capital.
The Minister was accompanied by the Minister of State, FME, Director (Tertiary Education) FME, the Executive Secretaries of NUC and ETF. The Vice-Chancellor and the Ag. Registrar, Mrs. Agnes I. Bamgbala, were subsequently introduced to His Majesty, Dr. Shekarau Angyu Masa ‘Ibi’, the Aku Uka of Wukari, and Chairman of the Taraba State Council of Chiefs, at His Majesty’s palace, by the State Governor accompanied by the Deputy Governor, the Commissioner of Education, and other dignitaries within the State and Wukari town, on Tuesday 15 March 2011. The traditional ruler assured the Vice-Chancellor of the full cooperation of the Wukari Community towards the successful take-off and development of the University.
The traditional ruler, the Vice-Chancellor, Ag, Registrar, the State Governor and their respective entourages proceeded to the take-off Campus of the University for an inspection tour of the entire premises, immediately after the courtesy call on His Majesty, the Aku Uka of Wukari land. They were welcomed to the campus by officials and members of the National Youth Service Corps who were using the premises as an NYSC orientation camp.
An aggressive staff recruitment drive, the renovation and upgrading of inherited facilities to University level, construction of additional structures and purchase of equipment, furniture and fittings commenced thereafter in preparation for the absorption of the University’s pioneer students in September, 2011, for the 2011/2012 academic session.