FUTO Supplementary Admission Invitation, 2019/2020
FUTO Supplementary Admission for Change of Course has been annouonced for the 2019/2020 academic session. This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
FUTO Supplementary Admission online registration will commenced on Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
To be eligible for FUTO Supplementary Admission for Change of Course, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregate Scores
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
Minimum Aggregate Score
AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)
AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)
ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)
CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)
FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)
FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)
SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)
COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)
SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)
ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)
FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)
MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)
POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)
QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)
SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)
URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)
How to Apply for the 2019/2020 FUTO Supplementary Admission
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit onlineSupplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
Please, note again:
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Friday, September 13, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe