FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Invitation: FUTO Predegree admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced.
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended from June 30, 2021, to Friday, July 30, 2021.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the Pre Degree programmes of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) for the 2020/2021 session.
Any interested candidate should pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000) only through the University Website (www.futo.edu.ng) and fill the Application Form Online.
Also See: FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List
FUTO Pre-Degree Programme Benefits
- Greater chance of getting admission into any undergraduate programme of FUTO. Candidates can, in addition, sit for post-UTME giving them a double opportunity.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Very moderate school fees.
- Taught based on JAMB syllabus for better performance of candidates in JAMB.
- Taught by seasoned FUTO lecturers in an academic environment.
- Examinations spread into two semesters instead of a one-shot attempt.
FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2021 UTME.
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Admission
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2020/2021 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
The application deadline is July 30, 2021