FUTO Post UTME Result is out.
Latest: FUTO Post-UTME Results for MBBS Candidates Released, 2020/2021 Session
- Latest: FUTO Post-UTME Results for MBBS Candidates Released, 2020/2021 Session
- How to Check FUTO Post-UTME Results for MBBS Candidates
- Earlier: FUTO Post UTME / DE Result Released, 2019/2020: How to Check
- How to Check FUTO Post UTME Result
- How to calculate Futo Post UTME Aggregate Score
- FUTO “Possible” Departmental Cut off Marks
- About FUTO
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has released the results of the 2020/2021 MBBS Post UTME screening exercise. All candidates that participated in the exercise can now check their results online
The results have been uploaded online. Candidates are hereby advised to follow the steps below to check their result.
How to Check FUTO Post-UTME Results for MBBS Candidates
- Log on to FUTA Post-UTME Screening Result Portal via https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/MBBS_PUTME_RESULT_CHECKER
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO Post UTME scores
Earlier: FUTO Post UTME / DE Result Released, 2019/2020: How to Check
The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME Screening result for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school authorities. See how to check your FUTO screening result below.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the management of the institution has released its Post-UTME screening Result for 2019/2020 session. You can see how to check FUTO post UTME result below.
Again, this is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening exercise that the management has released their results.
FUTO post UTME results have been successfully uploaded on the school portal.
Also See: How to Check FUTO Admission List
How to Check FUTO Post UTME Result
- For UTME Candidates,visit the FUTO Online Post-UTME Result checking portal
- For DIRECT ENTRY Candidates, visit the FUTO Direct Entry Screening Result Portal
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided and click “Submit”
- Generate an invoice and make payment of N1200 for result checking using a Credit/Debit card.
- After payment, revisit the link above
- Enter you JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click “Submit” and proceed to check your result.
How to calculate Futo Post UTME Aggregate Score
From what we know, the minimum average scores below is the minimum score required for each department when you add your JAMB and Post UTME scores and divide them by two. For example, if you scored 200 in Jamb and score 250 in Post UTME, then you add both (i.e. 200 + 250) it will give you 450. Divide it by 2 (i.e. 450/2) you will get 225. Therefore, 225 is your final score.
FUTO “Possible” Departmental Cut off Marks
Disclaimer: The following departmental cut-off marks are not up-to-date because the school has not made it publicly known what their current departmental cut-off marks are. The cut off marks below can only give you something to work with for now as you try to calculate your chances of getting admitted. DO NOT totally depend on these cut off points as a guarantee for your admission.
1. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 220 2. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 220 3. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 210 4. COMPUTER SCIENCE 210 5. CIVIL ENGINEERING 210 6. INFORMATION MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 210 7. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 200 8. OPTOMETRY 200 9. BIOCHEMISTRY 190 10. DENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180 11. PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY 180 12. PROSTHESIS & ORTH. TECHNOLOGY 180 13. PROJECT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180 14. IND. MICROBIOLOGY 180 15. GEOLOGY 180 16. MATERIAL & MET. ENGINEERING 180 17. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING 180 18. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING 180 19. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 180 20. BIOTECHNOLOGY 180 21. AGRIC ECONOMICS 180 22. TRANSPORT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180 23. MARITIME MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180 24. FINANCIAL MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180 25. BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY 180 26. IND. PHYSICS 180 27. IND. CHEMISTRY 180 28. BIOLOGY 180 29. MATHEMATICS 180 30. SCIENCE LABORATORY 180 31. STATISTICS 180 32. AGRIC. EXTENSION 180 33. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180 34. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180 35. FISHERY & AQ. TECHNOLOGY 180 36. FORESTORY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY 180 37. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180 38. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 180 39. ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180 40. LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL TECH 180 41. QUANTITY SURVEYING TECH. 180 42. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS 180 43. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING 180
The minimum average scores above is the minimum score required for each department when you add your JAMB and Post UTME scores and divide by two.
Also, it is important to understand that before the above average cut-off scores can be used the candidate shall have made a minimum of 180 each in JAMB and the FUTO Post-UTME.
Starting with an initial enrollment of 225 undergraduate students and a staff strength of 60 (comprising 28 Academic and 32 Administrative staff) in 1981. The University’s enrollment for the 2010/2011 session has grown to 21,039 students (comprising 17,713 Undergraduates and 3,326 Postgraduate students) and an Academic Staff strength of 926 (including 156 Professors), plus over 1,200 Administrative and Technical support Staff.
FUTO Undergraduate Students – About 14,500
Postgraduate Students– About 6,700
Total Number of Students – About 21,000
Technology for Service