Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME Screening result for the 2018/2019 session has been released – See how to check your result below.
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME Screening result for the 2018/2019 session has been released – See how to check your result below.
- How to Check FUTO Post UTME Result
- How to calculate Futo Post UTME Aggregate Score
- FUTO “Possible” Departmental Cut off Marks
- About FUTO
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) that the management of the institution has released its Post-UTME screening Result for 2018/2019 session. You can see how to check FUTO post UTME result below.
Again, this is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening exercise that the management has released their results.
FUTO post UTME results have been successfully uploaded on the school portal.
Also See: How to Check FUTO Admission List
How to Check FUTO Post UTME Result
- Visit the FUTO Post UTME / admission screening result checking portal at http://portal.futo.edu.ng/CheckPostUTMEResults.aspx.
- Supply your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required column and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be required to generate an invoice and make a payment of ₦1,000 (as result checking fee).
- After payment (which can be done with your Debit/Credit Card), go back to (1) and input your JAMB registration number again to access your FUTO post UTME score.
How to calculate Futo Post UTME Aggregate Score
From what we know, the minimum average scores below is the minimum score required for each department when you add your JAMB and Post UTME scores and divide them by two. For example, if you scored 200 in Jamb and score 250 in Post UTME, then you add both (i.e. 200 + 250) it will give you 450. Divide it by 2 (i.e. 450/2) you will get 225. Therefore, 225 is your final score.
FUTO “Possible” Departmental Cut off Marks
Disclaimer: The following departmental cut-off marks are not up-to-date because the school has not made it publicly known what their current departmental cut-off marks are. The cut off marks below can only give you something to work with for now as you try to calculate your chances of getting admitted. DO NOT totally depend on these cut off points as a guarantee for your admission.
1. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 220
2. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 220
3. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 210
4. COMPUTER SCIENCE 210
5. CIVIL ENGINEERING 210
6. INFORMATION MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 210
7. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 200
8. OPTOMETRY 200
9. BIOCHEMISTRY 190
10. DENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180
11. PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY 180
12. PROSTHESIS & ORTH. TECHNOLOGY 180
13. PROJECT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
14. IND. MICROBIOLOGY 180
15. GEOLOGY 180
16. MATERIAL & MET. ENGINEERING 180
17. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING 180
18. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING 180
19. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 180
20. BIOTECHNOLOGY 180
21. AGRIC ECONOMICS 180
22. TRANSPORT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
23. MARITIME MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
24. FINANCIAL MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
25. BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY 180
26. IND. PHYSICS 180
27. IND. CHEMISTRY 180
28. BIOLOGY 180
29. MATHEMATICS 180
30. SCIENCE LABORATORY 180
31. STATISTICS 180
32. AGRIC. EXTENSION 180
33. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
34. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
35. FISHERY & AQ. TECHNOLOGY 180
36. FORESTORY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY 180
37. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
38. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 180
39. ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180
40. LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL TECH 180
41. QUANTITY SURVEYING TECH. 180
42. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS 180
43. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING 180
The minimum average scores above is the minimum score required for each department when you add your JAMB and Post UTME scores and divide by two.
Also, it is important to understand that before the above average cut-off scores can be used the candidate shall have made a minimum of 180 each in JAMB and the FUTO Post-UTME.
Starting with an initial enrollment of 225 undergraduate students and a staff strength of 60 (comprising 28 Academic and 32 Administrative staff) in 1981. The University’s enrollment for the 2010/2011 session has grown to 21,039 students (comprising 17,713 Undergraduates and 3,326 Postgraduate students) and an Academic Staff strength of 926 (including 156 Professors), plus over 1,200 Administrative and Technical support Staff.
FUTO Undergraduate Students – About 14,500
Postgraduate Students– About 6,700
Total Number of Students – About 21,000
Technology for Service