FUTO JUPEB Admission Invitation
FUTO JUPEB Programme Admission has been announced. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission into JUPEB programme for the 2020/2021 session has been announced. See how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the one year CCE Basic Studies Programme (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Also See: FUTO JUPEB Admission List
FUTO JUPEB Admission Requirements:
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Sciences/Engineering/ Agricultural Science
Agricultural Science or Biology/Physics/Chemistry (A or BPC) Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM) Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
At the end of the Programme, the CCE basic Studies students will write the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Examinations which will qualify them for consideration for Direct Entry (D/E) admission through JAMB into year two (2) in FUTO or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All interested applicants are advised to log on to www.futo.edu.ng and access the Basic Studies Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration and Payment Process
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N16, 000.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira) only via FUTO Remita payment platform.
- Step 1 – Visit the University Website www.futo.edu.ng
- Step 2 – Click on the “Prospective student” to view online application forms
- Step 3 – Click on the JUPEB Application
- Step 4 – Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Step 5 – Enter your surname, Firstname, Middle name and click on submit
- Step 6 – Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- Step 7 – After making payments at the bank, go through step 1 – 4
- Step 8 – Fill the form online attach your passport with red background
- Step 9 – The passport must be recent and the size should not be more than 50kb
- Step 10 – Complete the form online and submit the application
- Step 11 – Printout your acknowledgement slip
- Candidates are to apply for admission through this portal: futo.edu.ng only as the Basic Studies does not have any authorized agent anywhere.
- UTME Score is not a requirement for admission into JUPEB Programme.
- All Candidates must purchase JAMB Direct Entry Form at the appropriate time.
The closing date for registration is October 30, 2020.
The date for the screening exercise for Basic Studies Programme shall be communicated to applicants through SMS.
For further enquires call: 08065165907, 08072499419, 08032325383