Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO direct entry admission screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
FUTO Direct Entry Admission Screening Invitation, 2018/2019
This is to announce to all the candidates that applied for Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission through direct entry that the management of the institution has announced the commencement of their registration exercise. All interested and qualified candidates should see the details below and apply accordingly.
Application commences on Monday, August 6, 2018, and closes on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FUTO 2018/2019 Direct Entry Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as Choice University in the 2018/2019 Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited to apply for an Aptitude Test, provided such candidates are holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for the 2018/2019 FUTO Direct Entry Screening
To apply for FUTO Direct Entry Screening, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Select “Prospective Students”.
- Select the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Duration of the Aptitude Test:
The Aptitude Test will hold from Wednesday, August 29, 2018, to Thursday, August 30, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For Support, Contact: