Programme of Events for the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO, 30th Convocation Ceremony.
This is to notify the general public that the 30th Convocation Ceremony of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO will hold as follows:
|Tuesday, April 3, 2018||Vice-Chancellor’s Pre-Convocation |
|Wednesday, April 4, 2018||Ecumenical Service||Hall of Excellence||10.00am|
|Thursday, April 5, 2018||Tree-Planting||Selected Sites in FUTO||10.00am|
|Friday April 6, 2018||a. Convocation Lecture by |
Hon. Prof. Chudi Uwazurike
|Hall of Excellence||12.00noon|
|b. Alumni Night Cock-Tale Party||6.00pm|
|c. Students Research & Innovation |
|Saturday April 7, 2018||a. Students Research & Innovation |
|Convocation Arena||10.00am |
|b. Admission to First Degree & |
Award of Prizes.
|c. Conferment of Higher Degree,|
Award of Postgraduate Diplomas & Prizes
|d. Conferment of Honourary |
Notice to Graduands
With regards to the forthcoming 30th convocation ceremony, all graduands of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) are to take note that they can now use the Remita platform to pay for hiring of academic gowns.
The cost of hiring of gown is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for undergraduate graduands and Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) for postgraduate graduands.
- Visit the university website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link ‘Portal’ Or School Portal with the url: www.portal.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Bursary Collections.
- Select Payment Category (Student related payment).
- Select your Category item for the payment:
– Postgraduate PGD
– Postgraduate Masters
– Postgraduate PhD
- Complete the form to generate the payment invoice.
- Proceed to any Bank for payment; alternatively pay online with your debit card after generating an invoice.
- Proceed to Bursary Unit for your official receipt.