FUTO Admission List is out: Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission list for the 2022/2023 session has been released. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the FUTO merit batch admission list is out.
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, (FUTO) has announced the release of the 2022/2023 academic session admission list. Candidates that took part in FUTO post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Also See: FUTO Direct Entry Admission List
How to Check FUTO Admission List on School Portal
FUTO admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2022/2023 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS admission status portal.
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUTO is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUTO’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay FUTO Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is FUTO school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUTO’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with FUTO’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in FUTO.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
Also See: FUTO Registration Procedure
Starting with an initial enrollment of 225 undergraduate students and a staff strength of 60 (comprising 28 Academic and 32 Administrative staff) in 1981. The University’s enrollment for the 2010/2011 session has grown to 21,039 students (comprising 17,713 Undergraduates and 3,326 Postgraduate students) and an Academic Staff strength of 926 (including 156 Professors), plus over 1,200 Administrative and Technical support Staff.
FUTO Undergraduate Students – About 14,500
Postgraduate Students– About 6,700
Total Number of Students – About 21,000
Technology for Service
- Available print collections of over 95,000 Books and 200 Journal Titles plus over 3,500 Technical Documents and 1,000 maps.
- Virtual Library (with database covering over 300 subject areas; plus availability of some rather specialized EBSCO, AGRA and OARE data bases).
- Added to these are some modern Internet facilities, provided under the OSIWA Project and some well co-ordinated IMO depository rights.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri has 6 degree-granting schools. The University has grown from few students with a single master to an enrollment of more than 20,000 degree candidates including Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- School of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology
- School of Environmental Technology
- School of Health Technology
- School of Management Technology
- School of Science
COMMERCIAL AND ENTREPRENEURIAL VENTURES
- FUTO Consultancy Services Limited
- FUTO Micro-finance Bank Limited
- FUTO Farms Limited
- FUTO Bookshops Limited
- FUTO Press Limited
RESEARCH CENTRES AND ACADEMIC SUPPORT UNITS
- Centre for Agricultural Research
- Centre for Industrial Studies
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Centre for Energy and Power Systems Research
- Centre for Vocational and Entrepreneurial Studies
- Institute of Erosion Studies
- Information and Communication Technology Centre
- University Computer Centre
22 ‘individuals of distinction’
When is 2019/2020 pgd admission starting
Please admin l want to entire if FUTO is offering Post graduate diploma medical lab science
I have been offered admission in futo ,I also received a message from futo that I should change my first choice course on jamb portal I have done that ,,but my caps is still writing not admitted what could be the course
pls i scored 182 in jamb, 205 in putme, and i applied for public health in futo do i have a chance of getting it.