Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2016/2017 admission screening exercise is on – Apply now!
All candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2016 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored 180 and above are hereby invited to apply for the 2016/2017 admission screening of the institution.
Online registration commences on Friday, 29th July, 2016 and ends on Friday 12th August, 2016. Those who fail to register within the period WILLNOT be screened. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2016/2017 Admission Screening
- Enter your JAMB Registration
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number
- Proceed with the completion of the
- Correctly enter your O’Level
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Result, O’Level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Local Government
- Confirm your
- Submit your
- Print out your acknowledgement
- Await the announcement from the
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for
- Any candidate who supplies false information will be
For support, contact: