FUTO 2015/2016 Post-UTME Result Released
Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) 2015/2016 Post-UTME Result has been released for all UTME students who wrote their Post UTME screening examinations and the details are specified in this article.
The management and school authorities of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) have released the results of the 2015/2016 Post-Utme Screening Examination. The results can now be accessed online on the FUTO result checker.
How to Check 2015/2016 FUTO Post-UTME Result:
As has been announced above, all FUTO aspirants who took part in the screening exercise of the institution are hereby informed that the results of the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise into FUTO have been officially released.
Candidates who participated in the exercise are therefore advised to check their screening results via the FUTO online post utme result checker.
FUTO 2015/2016 Post-UTME Results Checker:
The result has already been sent to many of the candidates that participated in the screening exercise.
Follow the steps and procedure below to check your 2015/2016 FUTO Post UTME result;
1) Candidates who wish to check their Post UTME result should log in to the FUTO Post-UTME portal:
2) Type in your email address and password in the spaces provided.
3) Click on “Login” and Proceed to access your result.
>> See more FUTO updates you may have missed
FUTO 2015/2016 Possible Departmental Cut-off Marks
For candidates of Federal University of Technology Owerri asking for the possible departmental cut-off mark for 2015 admission, we’ve gathered from a reliable source that the possible cut-off marks could likely be as follows;
DEPARTMENTS MINIMUM AVERAGE SCORE
1. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 220
2. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 220
3. PETROLEUM ENGINEERING 210
4. COMPUTER SCIENCE 210
5. CIVIL ENGINEERING 210
6. INFORMATION MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 210
7. CHEMICAL ENGINEERING 200
8. OPTOMETRY 200
9. BIOCHEMISTRY 190
10. DENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180
11. PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY 180
12. PROSTHESIS & ORTH. TECHNOLOGY 180
13. PROJECT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
14. IND. MICROBIOLOGY 180
15. GEOLOGY 180
16. MATERIAL & MET. ENGINEERING 180
17. POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING 180
18. AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING 180
19. FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 180
20. BIOTECHNOLOGY 180
21. AGRIC ECONOMICS 180
22. TRANSPORT MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
23. MARITIME MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
24. FINANCIAL MANAG. TECHNOLOGY 180
25. BIOMEDICAL TECHNOLOGY 180
26. IND. PHYSICS 180
27. IND. CHEMISTRY 180
28. BIOLOGY 180
29. MATHEMATICS 180
30. SCIENCE LABORATORY 180
31. STATISTICS 180
32. AGRIC. EXTENSION 180
33. ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
34. CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
35. FISHERY & AQ. TECHNOLOGY 180
36. FORESTORY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY 180
37. SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY 180
38. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 180
39. ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY 180
40. LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURAL TECH, 180
41. QUANTITY SURVEYING TECH. 180
42. SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS 180
43. URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING 180
The minimum average scores above is the minimum score required for each department when you add your JAMB and Post UTME scores and divide by two.
Also, it is important to understand that before the above average cut-off scores can be used the candidate shall have made a minimum of 180 each in JAMB and the FUTO Post-UTME.
Starting with an initial enrollment of 225 undergraduate students and a staff strength of 60 (comprising 28 Academic and 32 Administrative staff) in 1981. The University’s enrollment for the 2010/2011 session has grown to 21,039 students (comprising 17,713 Undergraduates and 3,326 Postgraduate students) and an Academic Staff strength of 926 (including 156 Professors), plus over 1,200 Administrative and Technical support Staff.
FUTO Undergraduate Students – About 14,500
Postgraduate Students– About 6,700
Total Number of Students – About 21,000
Technology for Service