FUTMINNA Pre-degree / IJMB Admission Lists: The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES) has released the names of candidates successfully admitted into the university pre-degree programme (for the 2019/2020 academic session) and IJMB programme (for the 2020/2021 academic session).
How to Check FUTMINNA Pre-Degree Admission List
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the Pre-degree programme of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) that the pre-degree admission list for 2019/2020 academic session can be checked via the procedure below.
- Visit the FUTMINNA preliminary programme admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/cpes_adm/.
- Enter your application number where required.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to print out their admission letter from the portal.
FUTMINNA Pre-Degree and IJMB Registration Procedure
Federal University Of Technology (FUTMINNA) Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies (CPES) has also released the registration procedure for candidates admitted into the university pre-degree ( for the 2019/2020 academic session) and IJMB (for the 2020/2021 academic session) programmes.
- Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
- Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
- Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
- Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
- A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
- Confirm these information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow. Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number). Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦78,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦115,200.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
- If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
- You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
- Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
- Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
- Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
- Click on ‘personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790
About the FUTMINNA Pre-Degree Programme
Applying for an admission into the Federal University of Technology, Minna begins with you first applying for the forthcoming University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation board, (JAMB).
Minimum college preparatory academic requirements for JAMB/UTME: (in years of senior secondary school study, high school study, or equivalent).
The UTME Forms may be purchased from the Jamb Office located in your state, or from a designated Bank. Examination application is strictly online. Refer to JAMB official website, for more information.
If you truly desire to study in our university, in preference to the other schools, we strongly advise you to fill it in the UTME Application Form as your school of first choice. This is usually helpful in giving you first priority consideration during admission as opposed to the other candidates who may have our school as their second choice.
However, we do conduct a post-UTME examination, purposeful for verifying your UTME score. It is like saying “If you truly made that high score in JAMB UTME, prove it to us in this aftermath Examination”. Because we are not in control of the supervision of UTME, our post-UTME examination guides us to selecting and admitting real students.