FUTMINNA Admission List Released: The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. See details on how to check your admission status.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List on School Website
FUTMINNA Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available on the school’s website. Candidates who applied for admission in the university can proceed to check their admission status on the school portal. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school portal.
- Visit FUTMINNA admission status portal https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and one of your names in the required columns
- Finally, click “Submit” and proceed to check your FUTMINNA admission status
Note that all candidates are to make sure they check their Post UTME result before login.
THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
Also See: FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
FUTMINNA Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session has been made available on JAMB’s Website. Candidates can check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the FUTMINNA Admission List has been made available on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates are therefore advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Follow the procedure below to check your admission status.
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to those who made it to FUTMINNA Admission List.
The Federal University of Technology, Minna is a Federal Government owned University in Nigeria. It was established on 1st February, 1983. The objective for its establishment is to give effect to the Nation’s drive for the much-needed self-reliance in Science, Engineering and especially Technology. It is a specialized University of Technology.