The following documents are required from the Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA post UTME admission candidates at the screening venue.
Documents Required at FUTA Post UTME / Admission Screening Venue
The school management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the list of documents to be brought to the screening venue by Post UTME candidates for the 2016/2017 academic session.
1. JAMB printout – both the slip and the result.
2. O’level result – certificate or printout (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
3. Scratch card (one or two, depending on the number of sittings)
4. Awaiting result candidates (O’level examination registration slip, and one or two scratch cards, depending on the number of sittings)
5. E-Tranzact receipt. Not Bank Teller
6. FUTA screening registration slip
Good luck to all candidates!