FUPRE Post UTME Form Information, 2020/2021
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
LATEST UPDATE: FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, earlier scheduled to hold from Monday 14th to Friday 25th September, 2020, has been postponed. The exercise will now hold from Monday, 23rd November to Friday 4th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
Also See: FUPRE Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: How to Check FUPRE Post UTME Result
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Invitation
FUPRE Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Required cut-off mark is 180. The application cost is ₦2000. The application deadline is Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as First choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise. Registration will close by 12 midnight on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.
Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
FUPRE Post UTME Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, as screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
3) The exercise commences on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 2nd September, 2020
Registration Procedure for FUPRE Post UTME Screening
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
Important Notice to Candidates on UTME Cut-Off Marks
Candidates are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programmes in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources:
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course.
While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics
Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,
Environmental Management and Toxicology
English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics
The application deadline is Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high-level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. Under this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.