Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: How to Check FUPRE Post UTME Result
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Invitation
FUPRE Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session have been announced. Required cut-off mark is 170. The application cost is ₦2000.
This is to inform candidates who wish to choose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources as their first choice institution during the 2022/2023 admission exercise, that the following programmes are available in the University for them to apply into:
A. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Natural Gas Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
For all Engineering programmes, the following UTME subject combination apply –English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. In addition, possession of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant science subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) is required at one or two sittings.
B. COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Science Laboratory Technology ( with options in Biochemical Technology, Biological Technology, Petro-chemistry Technology and Physics Instrumentation Technology)
For all Science programmes, the following UTME subject combination apply –English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, depending on the programme of choice. In addition, possession of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant science subjects(including English Language and Mathematics) is required at one or two sittings.
FUPRE Post UTME Eligibility
- Eligible candidates are those who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) OR, are awaiting results which would be released before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, as screening fee.
- Applicants should visit fupre.edu.ng, click on the link “2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Application” and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
- The registration exercise commences on Monday, August 22, 2022 and ends on Monday, October 10, 2022.
Guidelines for Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their results and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
ProgrammesPost-UTME SubjectsOptionsChemical Engineering,
Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Petroleum Engineering, Petro-chemical
Engineering, Natural Gas Engineering,
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology,
Geophysics, Physics and StatisticsEnglish Language, Mathematics,
Physics and Chemistry Chemistry and Industrial ChemistryEnglish Language, Chemistry, Physics,
Mathematics or Biology Environmental Management and ToxicologyEnglish Language, Chemistry, Biology, and
Mathematics or Physics Science Laboratory Technology
a. Biochemical Technology
b. Biological Technology
c. Petro-chemistry Technology
d. Physics Instrumentation Technology
Subject Combinations Options
a. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
and Mathematics / Physics
b. English Language, Biology, Chemistry
Mathematics / Physics
c. English Language, Chemistry, Physics
d. English Language, Physics, Chemistry
Candidates applying into the Department of
Science Laboratory Technology are to choose
from the four options listed, their most preferred
area of specialization and write the Post UTME
subject combination attached to the selected option.
Candidates would only be considered for admission
into the area they choose to write their Post UTME in.
FUPRE Post UTME Method of Application
Applicants should visit fupre.edu.ng, click on the link “2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Application” and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
The registration exercise commences on Monday, August 22, 2022 and ends on Monday, October 10, 2022.
Monday, October 10, 2022.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high-level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. Under this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.