FUPRE Post UTME Form Information, 2018/2019
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for the 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Invitation
FUPRE Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening date, application cost and deadline for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced. Required cut-off mark is 180. The application cost is ₦2000. The application deadline is August 15th, 2018. Post UTME screening holds August 16th, 2018.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration for Screening will commence on Tuesday, 31st July, 2018. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise. Registration will close by 12 midnight on Wednesday, 15th August, 2018.
Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting resultswhich shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
FUPRE Post UTME Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Tuesday, 31st July, 2018 to Wednesday, 15th August, 2018 to do their registration.
– Click on the link “2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
Registration Procedure for FUPRE Post UTME Screening
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics
Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Environmental Management and Toxicology
English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Details
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remitta printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell Phone Numbers: 07030350009, 08183706958.
We look forward to the cooperation and understanding of all candidates for a hitch-free admission exercise.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun(FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. Under this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.