FUPRE Admission List Released: The Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 session is out. See how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and second batch admission lists have been released.
The school authorities of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates who took part in FUPRE Post UTME can check now check if they were successful.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first and second batch admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List on School Portal
- Visit: https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Passsword in the required Column
- Click “Login” and proceed to check your admission status
How to Check FUPRE Admission List on JAMB’s Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to login JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered. See procedure below:
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website. See procedure below.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.