- FUPRE Post UTME Latest Update
- About FUPRE
- FUPRE 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Information
- FUPRE 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
FUPRE Post UTME Latest Update
FUPRE 2015/2016 Post UTME form is now available and the details of the press release are specified in this article.
Cut-Off Mark – 180
>> JAMB Official 2015/2016 Admission Cut-Off Mark
>> 2015/2016 JAMB/Post-UTME Cut-off Marks for Admission (All Institutions)
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun(FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.
At first, it occupied the PTI Conference centre, Effurun Delta state, which is few kilometres away from the permanent site. The new site covered large hectares of land generously leased by the chiefs and people of Uviwe kingdom.
FUPRE is the first of its kind in Africa and it is destined to be the premier international institution-of-choice with the state-of-the-art facilities to provide the petroleum and allied sectors, world class education, training, research, consultancy and extension services.
FUPRE organise its academic activities along college lines. Under this arrangement, related Departments are grouped to form a College without an intervening tier of faculties.
FUPRE 2015/2016 Post Utme Form Information
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 2015/2016 Post UTME screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
According the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2015/2016 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Recommended – UNIUYO 2015/2016 Post-UTME Qualified Candidates
FUPRE 2015/2016 Post UTME Application Procedures, Venues and Dates
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) hereby duly invites all candidates who scored 180 and above in the May 2015 JAMB UTME to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the University.
Only candidates who have five (5) credits at one sitting (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2015/2016 admissions exercise.
Method of Application:
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) into any of the University accounts (see details below):
|S/N||BANK||ACCOUNT NUMBER||ACCOUNT NAME|
|1||WEMA BANK||0121403355||FUPRE e-transact|
|2||ZENITH BANK||1014337074||FUPRE e-transact|
|3||GUARANTY TRUST BANK||0106662079||FUPRE IGR|
|4||UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA||1015219809||FUPRE IGR|
The teller should have the candidate’s set of names beginning with SURNAME (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip and UTME registration number.
Applicants should note that they are to collect payment tellers for the processing fees from the designated banks anywhere in the Country.
Method of Registration:
1. Upon payment of the sum of N3,500 (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges) at the designated banks, candidates are expected to Register Online. This should be done by logging-on to FUPRE website: www.fupre.edu.ng. At the EPORTAL Links, Click on Post UTME Registration and then follow the instructions.
2. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with their two (2) ears showing on the space provided on the on-line registration form.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Please check your entries properly as you may not be able to make any corrections thereafter; click on SUBMIT and print the confirmation page.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
7. FUPRE Past questions can be downloaded online.
|College of Technology||Departments||Venue/Time|
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
Off East-West Rd.10.00 a.m.
Accreditation: 8.00 a.m.
|College of Science|
Post UTME Subjects:
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Science||Mathematics, English, Biology and Chemistry|
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Depositor’s copy of the bank teller indicating payment of Three Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) for past questions, processing/other charges).
ii) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
iii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iv) Four (4) colour passport sized photograph (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the registration as photo ID.
v) HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Online registration which could be done from any location in the Country closes by 12 midnight on 12th August, 2015.