Latest: FUOYE Admission (Post-UTME) in Faculty of Law for 2019/2020 Session
- Latest: FUOYE Admission (Post-UTME) in Faculty of Law for 2019/2020 Session
- Admission Requirements:
- How to Apply
- Earlier: FUOYE Post UTME Form Information for 2019/2020
- FUOYE Post UTME Form and Screening Details
- About FUOYE
Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) has announced admission into its Law faculty for the 2019/2020 academic session. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into first degree Law programne in the faculty of Law, Federal University, Oye-ekiti.
- Candidates who wrote JAMB examination in 2019/2020 academic session are eligible to apply
- Candidates must score 230 and above in JAMB Examination.
- Candidates must posses a minimum Credit passes in 5 O’level subjects including English, Literature in English, Mathematics and any other 2 relevant subjects
- The application fee is N15,000.00
- Application for admission take effect from December 18th, 2019 and closes on December 24th 2019
- Post UTME screening will hold on January 8th, 2020 at the Prometric Center by 7:30am
- Candidates to apply online
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to visit this link to apply: https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
Earlier: FUOYE Post UTME Form Information for 2019/2020
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) 2019/2020 Post UTME / DE screening form for all admission-seeking candidates is now available as has been announced by the institution. All concerned aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to study in the institution are hereby notified and advised to procure their forms as soon as possible.
Also See: FUOYE Admission List
According to the school’s management and authorities, the process of registering candidates for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise registration has commenced in the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE). The details of the registration, cut off mark have been released likewise.
Also See: FUOYE Post UTME Result
FUOYE Post UTME Form and Screening Details
FUOYE Post-UTME form, registration details, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date and other relevant information for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. The minimum required cut-off mark is 160. Screening registration cost is ₦2000.
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Invitation
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2019 UTME to visit the screening portal at http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 1st July and Friday, 19th July 2019.
Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
FUOYE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
FUOYE AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
Faculty of Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Applicants that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 16th August, 2019.
Friday, 19th July, 2019.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: email@example.com or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.
Federal University Oye, Ekiti, located within Oye community, was one of the nine Federal Universities established by the Federal Government of Nigeria, pursuant to an executive order made by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Federal University Oye-Ekiti, whose pioneer Vice-Chancellor, is Professor Chinedu Ostadinma Nebo, OON, has two campuses at Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti with 4 Faculties and 27 Departments. The present Vice-Chancellor is Professor Isaac Asuzu.
To become an institution of first choice recognized for providing critical opportunities for student success; acknowledged as a primary and engaged regional and global resource for entrepreneurial educational and best practices in engineering and farming technology; and valued as a university where there are faculty, students, and professional staff who are active in integrating cutting-edge technology in multidisciplinary and disciplinary research.