FUOYE in Affiliation With Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Conversion Programme Information
This is to inform the general public that application form for Top-Up and Conversion programme of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) in affiliation with The Federal Polytechnic Offa is now on sale.
Applicants should note the important information below, check their eligibility and apply for the programme.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE TOP-UP/ AND CONVERSION PROGRAMME?
- Candidates who have completed their HND but want to convert such to B.Sc. Degree
- Working Class applicants who do not have time for the regular degree courses.
NATURE OF THE TOP-UP AND CONVERSION PROGRAMME AND AVAILABLE COURSES
The programme holds on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The programme runs the same programmes with the regular parent University programmes at the undergraduate level.
The following programmes are run in the Directorate:
NATURE OF THE TOP-UP AND CONVERSION PROGRAMME
The programme is essentially a weekend programme designed to cater for working class, middle class and junior workers seeking to improve on their qualifications and employment.
OBJECTIVES OF THE TOP-UP AND CONVERSION PROGRAMME
The objectives of the Top-Up Degree and Conversion Programmes are to:
- make available contents and instructions that would uprade the quality of University degrees from Third-Class or Pass division;
- provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to University Degree Certification;
- facilitate University education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary;
- create an academic level ground for University Degree acquisition.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Eng. Computer Engineering
- Eng. Civil Engineering
- Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Economics
- BSc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- L.S. Library and Information studies
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) O’level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subject relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language and Mathematics at credit level are compulsory for all candidates.
- Minimum of Third Class Honours or Pass Degrees or HND Certificates from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Payment of Tuition fee in two installments is acceptable
Four (4) semesters for the Faculty of Science, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and six (6) semesters for the Faculty of Agricultural Science and Engineering
HOW TO APPLY AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Go to ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on pay for application
- Fill the required fields
- Click on the submit button
- Confirm the content of the screen and click on Detail confirmed button
- Confirm the content of the next screen by clicking on Yes
Click on the Complete/re-validate payment (NGN15,000.00) button accordingly
On the home page of the Federal University Oye website (www.fuoye.edu.ng), click on Top-Up and Conversion portal.
- After payment is successfully made, you will be returned to FUOYE site.
- Click on the submit button and follow the instruction on the screen.
- Set new password for yourself as an applicant
- Login to the application form by entering your application form number and the newly set password.
- The form is divided into eight sections or steps which are filled in sequence.
- To move to the next step, click on the continue button. If it does not advance, it means something is not right. Note the corresponding message on the screen and take the required corrective action.
- On the home page at fuoye.edu.ng, you may click on How to apply for an on-screen guide.
- Orange messages displayed on the screen means you are not doing something right. Read them and make adjustments accordingly.
- Ensure that all scanned uploaded documents and bold and legible.
- Step eight is where you pre-view your application form.
- To return to your form, click on return to form at ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng
- To submit your form, ensure that all 7 steps are free of omissions then, go to step 8 and follow the guide written in orange colour
Contact Personnel for further enquires are:
Dr O. S. Hammed – 08066463645
(Ag. Director, Directorate of Top-Up and Conversion Programme, FUOYE)
Dr K.O. Kadiri – 08032708698
(Director, Directorate of Affiliate Degree Programmes and Industrial Collaborations – FEDPOFFA)
Mr Dairo A. Fatuase – 07068416010
(Administrative Secretary, Directorate of Top-Up and Conversion Programme, FUOYE)
Mr O. A. Oniyide – 08132098458
(Administrative Secretary, Directorate of Affiliate Degree Programmes and Industrial Collaborations – FEDPOFFA)
Federal University Oye Ekiti