FUOYE JUPEB Admission Latest Update: Transferable Tuition Fee Special Offer
- FUOYE JUPEB Admission Latest Update: Transferable Tuition Fee Special Offer
- FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session Now Available – Get Admitted into 200 Level!
- How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission
- About JUPEB in FUOYE
If you’ve applied for admission into 100 Level at the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) for the 2018/2019 academic session, take advantage of the transferable tuition fees offer as a back up and join FUOYE JUPEB programmes that leads you to 200 Level.
It is a known fact that only about 20% of over 30,000 applicants screened for admission into Federal University of Oye-Ekiti may eventually be offered admission.
From experience, some of the unsuccessful applicants will still join JUPEB programme which by then, would have missed a lot of lectures.
Why leaving it too late?
Take advantage of this transferrable tuition fee offer and join FUOYE JUPEB programme with the following terms and conditions;
- Payment of ₦15,000 registration fee(non-refundable).
- Evidence of Post- UTME screening with Federal University of Oye.
- Satisfactory scores in our JUPEB screening examination (which now holds every Wednesday 11am at FUOYE JUPEB study centre, llupeju Ekiti).
- Payment of acceptance fee of ₦20,000 (non-refundable).
- Payment of minimum of ₦80,000 tuition fee (transferable to main tuition if eventually admitted to 100L).
Note that the balance must be paid immediately after FUOYE admission exercise is concluded.
Please, visit www.ceco.fuoye.edu.ng for method of application, or call 08100737929 or 08073024003 for any other information not available on the website.
FUOYE JUPEB Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session Now Available – Get Admitted into 200 Level!
The Continuing Education Centre of Federal University Oye-Ekiti invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2018/2019 Academic year commencing from September 2018.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME:
The Programme shall run for one academic session of two semesters beginning from September, 2018 to July, 2019. During this period, students would be exposed to a broad based intensive training which would prepare them for the JUPEB examination.
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses at FUOYE or any other university.
(i)Agricultural Economics and Extension (ii) Animal Production and Health (iii) Crop Science and Horticulture (iv) Fishery and Aquaculture (v) Food Science and Technology (vi) Hospitality and Tourism Management (vii) Soil Science
(a) Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science (b) Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science
(i)English Language (ii) Linguistics (iii) History and International Relations (iv) Theatre and Media Arts
(a) Literature-in- English; Government; Economics (b) Literature-in- English, Government, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies (c) Economics, History, Literature-in- English (d) Literature-in- English; (e) Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies, History
(i)Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering (ii) Civil Engineering (iii) Computer Engineering (iv) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (v) Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (vi) Mechanical Engineering (vii) Mechatronics Engineering
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
(i)Science Education (Agric. Education; Biology Education; Chemistry Education; Library and Information Sci., Mathematics Education) (ii) Educational Foundation (iii) Business Management (iv) Business studies and Educational Management
Relevant subject combinations as listed for other Faculties.
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration
(iv) Public Administration
(a)Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Business Studies, Economics, Government (c) Accounts, Economics, Geography or Government
(d) Accounts, Business Studies; Geography or Government (e) Mathematics, Accounting, Geography.
(i)Animal and Environmental Biology (ii) Computer Science (iii) Biochemistry (iv) Geology (v) Geophysics (vi)Mathematics (vii) Microbiology (viii) Plant Science and Environmental Biology (ix) Physics
(a) Biology, Chemistry, Physics (b) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (c) Physics, Chemistry, Geography
(i)Criminology and Security Studies (ii) Demography and Social Statistics (iii) Economics (iv) Mass Communication (v) Peace and Conflict Studies (vi) Political Science (vii) Psychology (viii) Sociology
(a) Economics, Government, Mathematics (b) Mathematics, Geography, Economics (c) Literature –in –English, Economics, Government (d) Biology, Economics, Government (e) Government, Literature –in –English, Christian Religious Studies/ Islamic Religious Studies
How to Apply for FUOYE JUPEB Admission
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay a Federal Government Agency
- On the name of MDA field: Type/Select “ Federal University Oye-Ekiti-1000134”
- Under Name of services/Purpose select “Project”
- In the description field type in: 2018/2019 JUPEB
- Enter the amount to be paid which is 10,000.00
- Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
- Proceed to payment.
After 24 hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://ceco.fuoye.edu.ng/jupeb with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
- Candidates are required to submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
- All candidates would be required to register for JAMB Direct Entry
- Candidates who voluntarily withdraw from the programme would not be refunded.
- Students who failed the Final JUPEB Examination may have the opportunity to reapply and repeat the programme.
- Applicants should check website of the University regularly for any further information.
For further information please contact the following:
08100737929, 08073024003, 0806023945 between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
About JUPEB in FUOYE
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
Candidates would be admitted to 200 level in Federal University Oye Ekiti or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
At the end of the programme certificates of Direct Entry admission would be issued to the students.
Please visit: jupeb.edu.ng for further information.