FUOYE Admission List Released: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) 1st batch admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. Candidates who took part in FUOYE Post UTME should see how to check their admission status below.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. FUOYE admission list is now available on both the School and JAMB Portal.
How to Check FUOYE Admission Status on School Portal
- Visit https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Supply your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
All admitted candidates are to proceed to pay their acceptance fees on or before the stated date.
Candidates are therefore advised to visit JAMB’s admission status checking portal to check their admission status. The procedure to check your admission status is outlined below:
How to Check FUOYE Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IAUE admission status.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUOYE is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUOYE’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is FUOYE school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUOYE’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline:
Not yet announced.