FUOYE Admission List Released: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) 1st and 2nd batch admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. Candidates who took part in FUOYE Post UTME should see how to check your admission status below.
LATEST UPDATE: Any admitted candidate who does not update his/her record accordingly on the JAMB CAPS within a week of this notice may loose his/her admission opportunity. You are hereby required to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. FUOYE admission list is now available on both the School Portal and JAMB Portal.
Candidates are therefore advised to both the School and JAMB’s admission status checking portal to check their admission status. The procedure to check your admission status is outlined below:
How to Check FUOYE Admission List on School Portal | 1st and 2nd Batch
- Visit http://www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the Required Column
- Click “Click here to Login” and proceed to view your admission status
Admitted candidates are to follow the instrcutions on the school portal to pay the sum of N50,000 for acceptance and clearance fee within the stipulated time.
How to Check FUOYE Admission Status on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!
All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk.
If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed steps above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back later.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUOYE is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUOYE’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else. Recommended: How to Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is FUOYE school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUOYE’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline:
Note yet announced.