FUOYE Admission List Released: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Candidates who took part in FUOYE Post UTME should see how to check your admission status below. Note that the first and supplementary admission list has been released.
How To Check FUOYE Admission List | 1st and 2nd Batch Supplementary Lists
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. FUOYE 1st and 2nd batch (supplementart) admission list is now available on the school portal.
Candidates are therefore advised to visit the school’s admission status checking portal to check their admission status. The procedure to check your admission status is outlined below:
- Visit the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- FInally, click on “Click here to Login” and then select ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates!
All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk.
If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed steps above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back later.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUOYE is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUOYE’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
Recommended: How to Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee
- The next information you need to find out is FUOYE school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUOYE’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline:
7th November, 2018