FUOtuoke 2015/2016 Acceptance Fee & Registration Procedure has been released and updated. The school authorities of the Federal University Otuoke (FUO) wishes to inform all newly admitted students that they can now pay their acceptance fee and commence registration immediately.
The following procedure shall apply in the payment of Acceptance Fees, School Fees and Accommodation Fees by Fresh Students:
1. Students are to make payment of Acceptance Fee (N12,500) through the University’s REMITA Payment page which has several channels for your various payments. Visit -> FUO REMITA PAGE (https://login.remita.net/remita/external/FUOTUOKE/collector/payments.reg)
Fill in your Full Name and EMAIL Address and your Phone Number in the form and then Submit by clicking on the “Proceed To Payment” button.
On the next page you will see your “Remita Retrieval Reference” (RRR) code, Beneficiary (ie. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE – 1000135) and the Amount you will be charged.
Note: Your REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) code is VERY IMPORTANT.
Proceed to the The University’s Bursary Department for verification of your payment. Thereafter proceed to The University’s Admissions Office for Registration.
N/B: You should not pay your School Fees and Accommodation Fees until you are through with the physical verification of your credentials at The University’s Admissions Office.
2. Return to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and click on 2015/2016 Admissions to continue registration.
3. Click on (Get Password) to have access to password (Enter JAMB Registration Number, Phone Number, E-mail Address and Teller Number).
4. Password will be sent to phone number of successful candidates to enable them to access registration page.
5. Only candidates whose payments have been confirmed and activated will have access to upload the following documents;
i. SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB [original certificate].
ii. JAMB Result Slip.
iii. Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
iv. Passport Photograph.
6. Candidates are expected to printout the following documents;
i. Acceptance Form
ii. Statutory Declaration [N/B: This form should be taken to a competent court for its Stamp & Signature]
iii. School Fee Schedule.
7. Candidates should visit FUO Admissions Office for physical verification of credentials and all print-outs including:
i. 2015/2016 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise Form/Result Slip
ii. JAMB Admission Letter [Original For Institution Use only]
iii. Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter
iv. Acceptance form of FUO Admission properly filled and signed [Original Copy].
v. JAMB Registration Form
vi. JAMB Result Slip showing the candidate’s passport photograph
vii. SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificates
viii. FUO School Fees Schedule
ix. Statutory Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate
x. Local Government area Identification Letter
xi. Letter of Attestation from two different individuals [Original Copies]
xii. Statutory Declaration Stamped in Court [Original Copy]
xiii. Acceptance Fee Bank Teller
xiv. Twelve  Passport Photographs
Note: Cleared students are expected to pay their School fees and Accommodation fee and return to the Admissions Office with the receipts from the Students Account Unit for issuance of Certificate of Clearance and Student Bio-Data Form.
8. Candidate proceeds to Scanex Diagnostic centre No. 12, Osiri Road, Ekeki, Yenagoa for Chest X-ray.
9. Candidate proceeds to the University Health Centre for medical examination and obtain a Student Medical Clearance.
10. Candidate proceeds to the Faculty with his/her School fees Receipt, Certificate of Clearance and Student Medical Clearance for course enrolment [registration] and finally to the Departmental Office.