FUNAI Primary and Supplementary Post UTME Result, 2019/2020
Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) Post-UTME Screening result for the 2019/2020 session has been released for all UTME students who wrote the FUNAI Post UTME screening examinations and the details are specified in this article. See how to check your result below.
This is to inform the general public, especially candidates that participated in the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Test that the result of the examination is out. All candidates who participated in the screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session are to proceed to check their screening results.
How To Check FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Results (Primary and Supplementary)
The management and school authorities of the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) have released the results of the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening Examination. The results can now be accessed online on the FUNAI result checker.
The results are available online. To access the result, candidates are expected to pay One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only, by following the steps below
- Visit the FUNAI post UTME result checking portal at http://portal.funai.edu.ng/Pages/Applications/PUTME/CheckScreeningResult.aspx
- Type in your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment option: BankIT (Card payment ) or Generate invoice
- Generate invoice from the portal Proceed to any bank for your payment
- Proceed to any bank with your etranzact invoice number to pay
- Return to the portal and enter your “Etranzact PIN”
- Finally, proceed to check your PUTME screening result.
Note: Candidates should note that the result of the test does not amount to having gained admission into the University as there are other requisite conditions.
Finally, candidates should beware of fraudsters. The University has not authorized any person (s) to collect money from candidates for admission. Any money paid to individuals in that regard is at the giver’s risk.
The University would not be held liable for it.
PLEASE, BE WARNED!