The Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) has extended the Post-UTME and Direct Entry registration deadline for 2020/2021 session.
This is to notify eligible candidates that the closing date for the registration for the 2020/2021 AEFUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening has been extended to Sunday 19th October 2020.
Also, interested eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for a change of course, through JAMB, into the underlisted programmes which are undersubscribed:
- Agri-Business And Management
- Agricultural Education
- Agricultural Economics And Extension
- Animal Science
- Applied Geophysics
- Biology Education
- Business Administration Education
- Chemistry Education
- Crop Science
- Education Guidance And Counseling
- Education Management
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Linguistics (English)
- Linguistics (French)
- Mathematics Education
- Physical And Health Education
- Physics Education
- Soil Science
- Theatre Arts (Fine & Applied Arts on JAMB Portal)
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a screening fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on Click to Apply under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their OLevel credentials for screening.
NOTE: For Candidates with Awaiting Result
Candidates with Awaiting Result can fill the registration form with the steps below:
On the Result Upload Page
- Enter asterisk (*) in place of Examination Centre and Examination Number
- Select the relevant O’Level Subjects
- Select AR (Awaiting Result) for the grades of all selected subjects
- Repeat the same on the Result Upload confirmation page
Complete the form and submit.
Recommended: FUNAI Post UTME Form and Screening Details