FUNAI Post UTME Form and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Details
FUNAI Post-UTME form, screening registration details, required cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, screening exercise fee, application cost, deadline and all relevant information for 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180 (but 200 for Medicine and Surgery). Screening holds July 16th – July 19th for UTME while Direct Entry screening holds July 29th -31st. Deadline is July 3rd, 2019.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State, shall commence on Wednesday, 19th June, 2019 and end on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Interested candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 180 and above are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening Test for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold from July 29th – 31st. Deadline is July 3rd, 2019.
Also See: How to Check FUNAI Post-UTME Result
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are hereby informed that the University’s Post-
NOTE 1: Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
Furthermore, the screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine and Surgery
** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
Note 2: The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
(1) Anatomy (2) Physiology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering (2) Mechanical Engineering (3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(1) Biology (2) Biotechnology (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Geophysics (6) Mathematics (7) Physics (8) Statistics
NOTE 3: The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Wednesday, 3rd July 2019.
This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to AE-FUNAI, are advised to accept the offer within two weeks or the offer shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus or Centre for Educational Services (Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
Click on “Prospective Students”
Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
Proceed with the completion of the form
Submit your application.
Print out your acknowledgement slip.
And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATEthe date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
Also See: How to Check FUNAI Admission List
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo is to become a vibrant centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally and a hub for the economic transformation and development of the region through creative and innovative endeavours.
FUNAI Mission and Relevance:
- To train top quality human resource that will propel the development of the country by equipping the graduates with the relevant knowledge and skills required in the market place in a globalised world.
- To take a leading role in fostering the economic development of Ebonyi State and the entire Nigerian society at large through specific education, training and outreach activities.
Philosophy of the University
The University has as its philosophy the production of graduates that will have the spirit of excellence, integrity and entrepreneurship imbibed in them. Our philosophy is guided by:
- The need to raise problem solvers for the nation through the production of highly skilled and motivated graduates.
- The need to pay particular attention to research activities that will address and impact positively on the lives of the people of Ebonyi State and Nigeria in general.
FUNAI will nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship and self-reliance. Towards this end, the curricula to be adopted and lines of research to be pursued will be such that will seek to address the socio-economic and environmental issues of the region. Our University will have strong programmes in the Sciences, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management Sciences.