FUNAI Primary Post UTME Form and Direct Entry (DE) Admission Details
LATEST UPDATE: The application deadline has been extended to Sunday 19th October 2020. See the guide on how to apply below.
FUNAI Post-UTME form, screening registration details, required cut-off mark, eligibility criteria, screening exercise fee, application cost, deadline and all relevant information for 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180 (but 200 for Medicine and Surgery). Deadline is Sunday 19th October 2020.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State, shall commence on 13th July, 2020 and end on Sunday 19th October 2020.
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution are hereby informed that the 2020 Post -UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19. In addition, prospective candidates who did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution and wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for the screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of Sunday October 4th, 2020.. Candidates for the MBBS programme should note that the minimum UTME screening score is 200.
Also See: How to Check FUNAI Post-UTME Result
The following are programmes offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy|
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)|
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education Agricultural Science|
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering|
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture|
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information regarding programmes with substantial vacancies. Candidates shall not be allowed to change programmes after the deadline, Sunday October 4th, 2020.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers and E-mail addresses that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
MODE OF PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a screening fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on Prospective Students
- Click on Click to Apply under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Hotlines: 07066988253, 08170899288
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
Also See: How to Check FUNAI Admission List
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo is to become a vibrant centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally and a hub for the economic transformation and development of the region through creative and innovative endeavours.
FUNAI Mission and Relevance:
- To train top quality human resource that will propel the development of the country by equipping the graduates with the relevant knowledge and skills required in the market place in a globalised world.
- To take a leading role in fostering the economic development of Ebonyi State and the entire Nigerian society at large through specific education, training and outreach activities.
Philosophy of the University
The University has as its philosophy the production of graduates that will have the spirit of excellence, integrity and entrepreneurship imbibed in them. Our philosophy is guided by:
- The need to raise problem solvers for the nation through the production of highly skilled and motivated graduates.
- The need to pay particular attention to research activities that will address and impact positively on the lives of the people of Ebonyi State and Nigeria in general.
FUNAI will nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship and self-reliance. Towards this end, the curricula to be adopted and lines of research to be pursued will be such that will seek to address the socio-economic and environmental issues of the region. Our University will have strong programmes in the Sciences, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management Sciences.