FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020: How to Know if You are Eligible for FUNAI Admission Screening Exercise
Federal University Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) has started selling their Post UTME admission screening exercise application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session. The FUNAI post UTME form can be obtained online and the screening exercise has been scheduled as detailed on the webpage accessible via the link below.
To be eligible for the FUNAI post UTME screening exercise, you must have chosen FUNAI as the first choice of University and you must have scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME.
Required Cut off Mark:
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo is to become a vibrant centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally and a hub for the economic transformation and development of the region through creative and innovative endeavours.
Mission and Relevance:
- To train top quality human resource that will propel the development of the country by equipping the graduates with the relevant knowledge and skills required in the market place in a globalised world.
- To take a leading role in fostering the economic development of Ebonyi State and the entire Nigerian society at large through specific education, training and outreach activities.
The University has as its philosophy the production of graduates that will have the spirit of excellence, integrity and entrepreneurship imbibed in them. Our philosophy is guided by:
- The need to raise problem solvers for the nation through the production of highly skilled and motivated graduates.
- The need to pay particular attention to research activities that will address and impact positively on the lives of the people of Ebonyi State and Nigeria in general.
FUNAI will nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship and self-reliance. Towards this end, the curricula to be adopted and lines of research to be pursued will be such that will seek to address the socio-economic and environmental issues of the region. Our University will have strong programmes in the Sciences, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management Sciences.
The academic objectives of the University are:
- To provide access to university education for qualified candidates in all the fields of endeavour for which the University has man date.
- To act as a centre for teaching, research and community service that will lead to the acceleration of economic and social development of the catchment areas in particular and the country in general.
- To develop and offer academic and professional programmes leading to the award of university degrees and diplomas with the aim of producing mature graduates that will compete favourably with graduates from other world-class universities.
- To promote local and international cooperation through linkages in pursuit of research, staff and exchanges.