FUNAI Admission List for 2019/2020 session has been released. All candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Ndufu-Alike for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check their admission status.
Successful candidates at the FUNAI screening exercise have been receiving CONGRATULATORY TEXT MESSAGES on their admission. According to the message, successfully admitted candidates are advised to visit JAMB portal as from 26th August, 2019, to print their Admission Letters and also ensure they have uploaded their O’Level Results on JAMB portal.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates can follow the procedure given below to check if they have been offered admission.
How to Check FUNAI Admission List
- Candidates are to visit the FUNAI admission list checking portak: https://admission.funai.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Check Status” and proceed to check if you have been offered admission
ALL CANDIDATES offered provisional admission in the 2019/2020 session are mandorily required to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal.
Failure to do this, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
After Admission, What Next?
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that FUNAI is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay FUNAI’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is FUNAI school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to FUNAI’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even in your faculty.
- Next, it is important that you read and properly acquaint yourself with FUNAI’s academic and general rules and regulations to avoid falling into any trap that could lead to your expulsion or any other detrimental punishment.
- After you have completed all the necessary payments and registration, it is a good idea to get your faculty and departmental lecture timetables as soon as possible so that you can start attending lectures. Attending lectures will set you up for a smooth academic career in FUNAI.
- Finally, don’t hesitate to ask lecturers and administrative staff in your new school questions and seek advice from them. It is better to be seen as naive and ignorant, than it is to make unnecessary mistakes and waste time doing things wrongly. Also, try to make friends with some of the best students in senior classes and higher levels, so that you can start getting the best tips for navigating and thriving in the school from them.
Congratulations on your admission. All the best!
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo is to become a vibrant centre of learning and research that will be reputable nationally and internationally and a hub for the economic transformation and development of the region through creative and innovative endeavours.
Our Mission and Relevance:
- To train top quality human resource that will propel the development of the country by equipping the graduates with the relevant knowledge and skills required in the market place in a globalised world.
- To take a leading role in fostering the economic development of Ebonyi State and the entire Nigerian society at large through specific education, training and outreach activities.
Philosophy of the University
The University has as its philosophy the production of graduates that will have the spirit of excellence, integrity and entrepreneurship imbibed in them. Our philosophy is guided by:
- The need to raise problem solvers for the nation through the production of highly skilled and motivated graduates.
- The need to pay particular attention to research activities that will address and impact positively on the lives of the people of Ebonyi State and Nigeria in general.
FUNAI will nurture the spirit of entrepreneurship and self-reliance. Towards this end, the curricula to be adopted and lines of research to be pursued will be such that will seek to address the socio-economic and environmental issues of the region. Our University will have strong programmes in the Sciences, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences and Management Sciences.