FUNAAB Post UTME Form and DE Screening Details
FUNAAB Post-UTME registration, cut-off marks, eligibility, application cost, screening date and relevant information for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160 depending on the course. Cost is N2000. Deadline is 1st September, 2023. Screening dates to be announced later. Details below:
Also See: FUNAAB Post UTME Result
Applications must be from suitably qualified candidates who have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution on the prescribed form obtained from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level Credit in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and fill in the same results on-line. Applicants are advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes at the University Admission Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng before logging in to fill the e-application form.
Eligibility for FUNAAB Pre-Admission Screening Exercises
Only candidates who sat for the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with correct subject combination and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. See University Admission Portal for further details
Also See: FUNAAB Admission List
Direct Entry: Pre-Admission Screening Exercise
Direct Entry Candidates with minimum of Upper Credit or its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for 2023/2024 admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are also invited to register online for admission to 200 and 300 Levels.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) not later than Friday, 1st September, 2023
The Pre-Admission Screening Exercise is a mandatory requirement for both Direct Entry and UTME admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop Protection
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Pure and Applied Botany
- Pure and Applied Zoology
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Veterinary Medicine
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Change of Institution/Course
All request for or enquiries about change of institution/course should be directed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Application Procedure
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Admission Portal http://admission.unaab.edu.ng click on “Apply for Admission and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Number to generate and print out Application Invoice stating the payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding of REMITA charges).
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or online using debit card or via internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to the University Admission Portal: http://admission.unaab.edu.ng and complete the e-application form.
- The Application opens on Thursday, 20th July, 2023 and closes on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’ Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A’ Level/IJMB/JUPEB result (where applicable)
- Candidates are expected to first preview and confirm Bio-Data, O’ Level result and OND/HND/NCE A Level/JMB/JUPEB results (whore applicable) before clicking on “Submit Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Deta, O’ Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A- Level/JMB/JUPEB results shall be entertained after submission online.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/ALevel/IJMB/JUPEB results. will be automatically disqualified
- Candidates also have the opportunity of expressing interest in the Part -time (weekday evenings) option of their preferred course if available. Further details are available on the Part-time programmes https://portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt
- Further information on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will be communicated in due course. All correspondences and enquiries on the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise should be directed to 08037135107, 09091050950, 08066630617 (8.00 am- 4.00 pm Monday to Friday) or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State (FUNAAB) was established on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four Universities of Technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two Universities of Agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi.
On the same date, Professor Nurudeen Olorun-Nimbe Adedipe was appointed the pioneer Vice-Chancellor of the University. Professor Adedipe officially assumed duty on 28 January 1988. For many years the date which Professor Adedipe assumed duty was wrongly adopted as the foundation day of the University. Following a revisit to the instrument setting up the University, a Council decision at its 53rd Statutory meeting in June 2010 reverted the foundation date to 1 January 1988 as prescribed by the law which established the University.
Prior to the emergence of FUNAAB, the Federal Government had established the Federal University of Technology, Abeokuta (FUTAB) in 1983. Then, in 1984, it was merged with the University of Lagos and had its name changed to the College of Science and Technology, Abeokuta (COSTAB), before the demerger of January, 1988.