The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, FUNAAB Cambridge ‘A’ level programme admission form is currently on sale for the 2020/2021 session. See details on how to apply below.
INHURD, Federal University of Agriculture, runs a 10 months Intensive and residential Cambridge ‘A’ Level programme. At the end of the programme, successful candidates are guaranteed admission into the 200 Level of all courses offered by FUNAAB or any other Universities within and outside Nigeria.
FUNAAB Cambridge ‘A’ Level Admission Requirements:
- SCIENCES: 5 O’Level Credit pass in English Language, Mathematics plus Phy, Chem., Biology or Agric.
Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects as stated below:
- Science Subjects: Phy., Chem., Bio., or Phy., Chem., Maths.
The grading and scoring of the final examination is conducted externally by Cambridge Board and the scoring system is as shown in the table below:
90 ? 100
80 ? 89
70 ? 79
60 ? 69
50 ? 59
40 ? 49
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUNAAB, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
How to Apply FUNAAB Cambridge ‘A’ Level Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
- Form the homepage, click on the programme you intend applying for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice which will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
- Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print-out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT.
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
08033887173,08023234495, 08036987418, 08035029473, 08139581802, 08064650070