Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is now selling forms for admission into its ‘A’ Level Programmes (Cambridge & IJMB) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUNAAB Cambridge and IJMB Admission Invitation
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Cambridge, IJMB ‘A” Level programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUNAAB IJMB Programme Details
The IJMB Programme is a full-time Advanced level programme that runs for 10-11months. It is designed to prepare students for entry into the second year of various degree programmes of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta and other Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria.
The programme is run for two semesters by qualified staff and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and the main external examination at the end of the second semester by February.
Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects and 2 additional compulsory subjects as stated below:
- Science Course: Phy., Chem., Bio., Maths., Geo.
- Management Course: Econs., Comm., Fin. Acc., Gov
JUPEB PROGRAMMES DURATION: 10 MONTHS AND RESIDENTIAL.
FUNAAB Cambridge ‘A’ Level Programme Details
INHURD, Federal University of Agriculture, runs a 10 months Intensive and residential Cambridge ‘A’ Level programme. At the end of the programme, successful candidates are guaranteed admission into the 200 Level of all courses offered by FUNAAB or any other Universities within and outside Nigeria.
Cambridge Admission Requirements:
- SCIENCES: 5 O’Level Credit pass in English Language, Mathematics plus Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture.
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: 5 O’ Level Credit pass in English Language, Mathematics and three combinable management subjects from Economics, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Government
Cambridge Subject Combination
Depending on their choice of discipline, each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects as stated below:
- Science Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
- Management Science Subjects: Econs., Bus Mgt., Accounting
- Art Subjects: Lit-in-English., History.,Econs or Bus Mgt.
The grading and scoring of the final examination is conducted externally by Cambridge Board and the scoring system is as shown in the table below:
90 – 100
80 – 89
70 – 79
60 – 69
50 – 59
40 – 49
To qualify for placement into a degree programme of FUNAAB, a student must register for Direct Entry with JAMB and score a minimum of 7 points (e.gDDD+1=7, BEE+1=7, etc). Students should note that score requirement to gain entry into the University may vary across courses and Tertiary Institutions.
CAMBRIDGE PROGRAMMES DURATION: 10 MONTHS AND RESIDENTIAL.
How to Apply FUNAAB IJMB And Cambridge ‘A’ Level Programmes
1. Visit inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log in to: http://portal.funaab.edu.ng:93
2. From the home page, click on the programme you intended applying for
3. Fill the details
4. Generate an invoice
5. Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out the evidence of payment
6. Go back online logging in by using your reference number or RRR number
7. Authenticate with your username and complete the application form
8. Print out a copy
Note : Only the Completed admission form will be considered for admission. Do not pay any fee into an individual account or proxy. Pay only into Funaab RRR Account.