The Federal University, Lokoja (FULokoja) 2019/2020 Post UTME Admission Form is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university institution and all aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to apply are hereby informed to procure their form now.
The school management and authorities of the Federal University, Lokoja hereby duly invites candidates to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Also See: FULOKOJA Admission List
FULOKOJA Post UTME Invitation for 2019/2020
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Invitation for 2019/2020
- FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Details
- About FULokoja
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Details
The Federal University Lokoja Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will be annouced later. The screening will be purely Computer-Based (CBT) and in batches. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip and also, be at the venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Screening Exercise
Registration is strictly online and commences from Wednesday, 24th July, 2019. The procedure for registering for the screening exercise is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2019/2020 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your personal details, number of O’Level examination sitting and O’Level Result.
NOTE: Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Select your Post UTME subject combination.
- Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice (Post-UTME Screening Charges) of ₦2,000.00 from the Admission Portal
- Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR.
Visit www.remita.net, click on Pay an Electronic Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
- Return to the University Admission Portal and confirm your payment after which you will be automatically batched for the screening exercise.
- Print out your Post-UTME Screening Slip
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level & UTME entry requirements for courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Candidates awaiting their O’level result may also apply but must upload their results before the admission exercise commences.
Note that only candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be considered for admission in the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not participate in the screening. All eligible candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on THURSDAY, 29TH AUGUST, 2019
Establishment of Federal University Lokoja (FUL)
The Federal University Lokoja was established along with other eight (8) new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Soon afterwards, a Vice Chancellor and Registrar in the persons of Professor Abdulmumini Hassan Rafindadi and Mrs. Habiba Anavoza Adeiza were appointed. The University is sited at Lokoja, the Capital city of Kogi State of Nigeria, in the North Central political zone.
Motto of the University
SIC ITUR AD ASTRA, this Latin phrase means THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.
Pioneer programmes offered by the university in the 2012/2013 session:
FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English Language and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Biological Science
- Computer Science
The Faculties, Departments and Programmes in the University are as follows:
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Department of English and Literary Studies
– B. A. (Hons) English
– B. A. (Hons) English Literary Studies
– B. A. (Hons) Theatre and Performing Arts
Department of History and International Studies
– B. A. (Hons) History
Department of Political Science
– B. Sc. (Hons) Political Science
Department of Economics
– B. Sc. (Hons) Economics
Department of Geography
– B. Sc. (Hons) Geography
Faculty of Science
Department of Biological Sciences
– B. Sc. (Hons) Biology
– B. Sc. (Hons) Botany
– B. Sc. (Hons) Zoology
– B. Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
Department of Chemistry
– B. Sc. (Hons) Chemistry
Department of Physics
– B. Sc. (Hons) Physics
Department of Geology
– B. Sc. (Hons) Geology
Department of Geography
– B. Sc. (Hons) Geography
Department of Computer Science
– B. Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
Department of Mathematics
– B. Sc. (Hons) Mathematics