FULOKOJA Admission List Released: The Federal University, Lokoja, FULOKOJA admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
LATEST UPDATE: FULOKOJA admission list is now available on the school portal. Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status using the steps stated below.
Recommended: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How to Check Admission Status on School Portal
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
- If Admitted, Make sure you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
FULOKOJA Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has also been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the university and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
For those offered admission, you are advised to accept/reject the offer.
For those transferred to other programmes, you are advised to accept/reject the transfer offer before admission can be
offered by the institution.
For transfer candidates, please follow the steps below:
* Login to JAMB portal
* Click Access My CAPS
* Click Transfer Approval
* Click on Accept or Reject transfer
* Then click on Accept Offer
Also, Candidates seeking admission into Federal University Lokoja are advised to upload their O’level Result(s) on the JAMB Portal. Failure to comply will lead to automatic disqualification.
Recommended: FULOKOJA Students Registration Procedure
Also See: FULOKOJA School Fees