FULOKOJA Admission List Released: The University of Abuja, FULOKOJA admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List on School Portal
Candidates that participated in the FULOKOJA post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online via the following procedure:
- Visit the FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on Login button to access your admission status.
Recommended: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
FULOKOJA Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session has also been made available on JAMB’s Website. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission in the university and participated in the Post-UTME Screening that the they can now check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
Admitted candidates are to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. Note that clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Recommended: FULOKOJA Students Registration Procedure
Also See: FULOKOJA School Fees