FULafia 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening Details
The Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) 2020/2021 Post UTME form is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university institution and all aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to apply are hereby informed to procure their form now.
The school authorities and management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) hereby wishes to notify and inform the general public that the Post-UTME screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available.
Also See: FULAFIA Admission List
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
i. Five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
iii. Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
iv. Direct Entry (D.E.) applicants will need to input both their O’ Levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Exercise
Registration for the screening exercise will commence on July 27, 2020 and close on August 30, 2020. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2,000 for the screening exercise.
Screening exercise is strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION SCREENING:
1. Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, enter your UTME Registration Number, select 2020/2021 Admission Screening and click on Log In.
2. Verify that the information displayed to you by the system on the payment page is correct, add your phone number and email address and click on “Pay Now” Button to pay for the RRR generated.
3. You can choose to either pay online by clicking or pay at any Commercial Bank via clicking. If you choose to pay online, you would be redirected to Remita where you would have 5 options to pay. (a) MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, CVV and click on pay (b) Bank Branch: Print the invoice and proceed to any commercial bank. (c) USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with GTB or Dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your phone number registered with FIDELITY Bank (d) Internet Banking: Select your bank from the dropdown and follow the prompt. (e) eWallet: You can use your Paga Account
4. Immediately after a successful payment, you would receive a receipt of payment from Remita. Your payment must be initiated from FMIS Platform. Any RRR not generated on the portal would not be recognized by the portal and it would be difficult for any student to have a successful registration in this case. Please note that if you choose an option to pay via MasterCard, you would be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, then you must log in again to your portal account and click on “Verify Payment Made”. Your payment would be instantly verified, and you would be redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration.
5. Fill the application form correctly and click “Submit” button.
NB: Federal University of Lafia Remedial and IJMB students must also participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise to be admitted.
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda
The Federal University of Lafia is a new university established in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State in 2010 by the Goodluck Jonathan administration as one of the nine new federal universities established in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
The university commenced academic activities by September 2012 with new students that made up the first sets of students to be trained by the university.The Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Ekanem Ipki Braide.
To be a renowned institution of learning, research and innovation for positive socio-economic transformation of the nation.
Training of graduates and equipping them with skills for socio-economic development.