FULafia 2018/2019 Post-UTME Invitation
The Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) 2018/2019 Post UTME form is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university institution and all aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to apply are hereby informed to procure their form now.
The school authorities and management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) hereby wishes to notify and inform the general public that the Post-UTME screening form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is now available.
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic year commences on Monday, August 6, 2018 and ends on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Also See: FULAFIA Admission List
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Exercise
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register:
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Select the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
The Federal University of Lafia is a new university established in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State in 2010 by the Goodluck Jonathan administration as one of the nine new federal universities established in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
The university commenced academic activities by September 2012 with new students that made up the first sets of students to be trained by the university.The Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Ekanem Ipki Braide.
To be a renowned institution of learning, research and innovation for positive socio-economic transformation of the nation.
Training of graduates and equipping them with skills for socio-economic development.