FULafia 2019/2020 Post-UTME Invitation
The Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) 2019/2020 Post UTME form is now available for purchase as has been announced by the university institution and all aspirants and interested members of the public that wish to apply are hereby informed to procure their form now.
The school authorities and management of the Federal University, Lafia (FULafia) hereby wishes to notify and inform the general public that the Post-UTME screening form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is now available.
Also See: FULAFIA Admission List
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with relevant O’level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE) admission will need to input both their O’levels and Higher qualification accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Exercise
Registration of the screening exercise will commence on July 25th, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2000 for the screening exercise
All screening exercise are strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time
- Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and click on register button
- Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
- Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
- Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively. logon to htips://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putmenogin.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
- You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita logo. Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
- You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
- After your payment is successful. you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
- Provide all required information such as home address. parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
- Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal. send an email to email@example.com chat with us on our website.
- Like our Facebook page so that you do not miss important updates from the University.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
If you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
The Federal University of Lafia is a new university established in Lafia, the capital of Nasarawa State in 2010 by the Goodluck Jonathan administration as one of the nine new federal universities established in the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
The university commenced academic activities by September 2012 with new students that made up the first sets of students to be trained by the university.The Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Ekanem Ipki Braide.
To be a renowned institution of learning, research and innovation for positive socio-economic transformation of the nation.
Training of graduates and equipping them with skills for socio-economic development.