FULAFIA Admission List Released: The Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the university that they can proceed to check their admission status.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online. Candidates can check it via the school’s website. See the procedure below:
- Candidates are to visit the FULAFIA admission status checking portal at http://www.putme.fulafia.org/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Finally, click on “Search” and proceed to view your admission status
Please Note: Screening of admitted candidates commences on Monday 22nd October 2018 to Tuesday 30th October 2018 You are to come along with original credentials for screening.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.