FUKashere Remedial admission form is out for the 2019/2020 academic session. See how to apply below.
This is to inform the General Public that the sale of Admission Forms into the Remedial Studies of the Federal University of Kashere (FUK) for the 2019’2020 Session will commence on 20th November 2019.
FUKashere Remedial Admission Requirements
Candidate must obtain a minimum of three ‘0’ level Credits and Two Passes in Science or Arts in the following combinations:
- RM I -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- RM2 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Geography.
- RM3 -English, Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Physics
- RM4 -English, Mathematics, Chemistry. Geography, Physics.
- RM5 -English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Physics.
- RM6 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography. History.
- RM7 -English, Mathematics, Literature, Geography, Government.
Please Note: Candidates with deficiency MUST register for WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB to remedy their deficiencies before the end of the programme. In addition, successfully admitted candidates should also register and sit for UTME as a requirement for admission into degree programme of University.
The duration for the FUKASHERE REMEDIAL programme is Nine calendar months.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Remedial Programme
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of Five Thousand Nairn Only (N5,000) to the University e-collection (TSA ) Account No: 026049761016 with the Central Bank of Nigeria through RRR and bring the Remita receipt to the School of General and Remedial Studies in Federal University Kashere to collect the application form.