FUKASHERE Admission List: This is to inform all the candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) that participated in the Federal University, Kashere (FUKashere) 2020/2021 academic session pre-admission screening exercise that the management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates. Candidates who took part in FUKASHERE Post UTME can check their admission status.
Also See: FUKASHERE Academic Calendar
How to Check FUKashere Admission List:
FUKashere prospective students can check their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Also, you can check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS Portal. Follow the steps below to do that.
- Go to JAMB portal at JAMB eFacility Portal. (We recommend you use a laptop or desktop computer or Chrome browser on your mobile phone.)
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on Check Admission Status.
- If the page only shows Welcome, do not worry. Just click on the options icon on your phone’s browser (located at the top right corner of the screen on Google Chrome) and change the view of the page from Mobile View to Desktop View.
- Click on Admission Status on the left panel.
- After your details have been successfully loaded, check if you have been given admission.
- If you have been given admission, you will notice that the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active. If not, the buttons will appear faint. You can now accept or reject your admission offer under your Admission Profile by clicking on the corresponding button.