The authorities of FUKashere have announced that they have fully resumed for the continutation of the 2014/2015 academic session. All students and members of the generel apublic are hereby informed.
The management of the Federal University Kashere hereby wishes to inform all students of the university that academic activities for the session have fully resumed following the conclusion of the general elections that was held in the country. So as Lecturers and non teaching staff have resumed in their respective duty posts, students are also required to have arrived back on campus and lectures are expected to have been ongoing as exams are fast approaching.
According to the revised academic calender students are to start their first semester examination on 6th May 2015.
Federal University, Kashere is an institution of higher learning that is committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity, the worth of the individual, academic freedom, a commitment to service learning, and a shared responsibility for applying knowledge and skills to address the interrelated issues that affect the local, national, and global communities.
In this regard, Federal University, Kashere is committed to the following core values:
- Truth and integrity in the pursuit, generation, dissemination, and application of knowledge;
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Respect for diversity and the dignity of the individual;
- Responsibility as stewards of the environment and citizens of the world;
- Excellence in intellectual, personal, and operational endeavours;
- High standards of morals and ethics; and
- Efficient resource management based on the need for cost effectiveness.\
FUKashere seeks ‘to become a world-renowned centre of learning where students are prepared with the knowledge, skills, and dispositions they need in order to serve their community, state, nation, and the world through excellence in teaching, research, and service’.
The mission of FUKashere is ‘to server as a world-renowned centre of learning through excellence in teaching, research and scholarly/artistic activities, and service to the community, state, nation, and the world’.