Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) physical screening exercise has been announced for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
This is to invite all the 2022 UTME admitted candidates of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare (FUHSA) for Physical Screening Exercise scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 28th November – 3rd December, 2022
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm Daily
Venue: School of Nursing, FMC, Azare
The exercise will qualify the admitted candidates for registration into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare. Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and photocopy of Indigene Certificate
- Original and Photocopy of academic credentials
- Original and photocopy of JAMB result slip
- 3 recent full faced passport photographs
- 3 file jackets to be obtained at the Screening venue
- A copy of this letter (this invitation)
- A copy of Admission Letter from the University.
- Candidates are to procced to the Registration Portal and Pay the acceptance fee to print admission letter,
- Pay the Registration fee, as well as Course Registration.
NOTE: Lectures will commence on Monday 5th December, 2022. Students are to note that for failure to show up for Physical Screening and Registration, the University reserves the right to revoke their admission.
Accept my congratulations.