Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME / DE Screening Invitation
Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See the details below.
This is to announce to all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2018/2019 Academic Session, that the University has fixed 15th and 16th August, 2018 as dates for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission.
Also See: How to Check FUGUS Post UTME Result
FUGUS Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
Method of Application for Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening
- Go to http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Schedule for the Aptitude Tests:
Date: Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th August, 2018. Time: 9:00 am Daily Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
About Federal University Gusau
Federal University Gusau, located in Zamfara State, Nigeria is one of the last 3 proposed new universities in 2010. The implementation of the first phase of the proposal started in February, 2011, with the establishment of nine Universities, while the second phase involving the remaining three universities including Federal University Gusau was established in 2013.